Lots of reason causes QuickBooks error code 15222; the primary one is your antivirus program is considering QuickBooks as a threat. Some other reasons behind QuickBooks error 15222 are that the registered digital signature does not work, but the function is still active in internet explorer. Also, you might not have set Internet Explorer as your default browser. You can resolve this error 15222 in QuickBooks using some simple steps as follows.
· First and foremost, install a digital signature certificate.
· Open the C drive, go to program files, double-click the intuit folder, and enter into QuickBooks files.
· Here you will need to right-click on the QBW32.exe file and select properties.
· The next step is to click on the digital signature tab and ensure that Intuit Inc. is selected in this signature list.
· Under the details section, click view certificate and install it by clicking on the appropriate button.
· Once the process completes, click the Next button.