The results of the Covid-19 pandemic are being adjusted by people all over the world. For yoga groups, the closure of studios and the cancellation of Yoga Instructor Training and retreats have been significant issues. Fortunately, the yoga community's power can be seen in the creative and generous online offerings that have sprung up to explore the best online yoga teacher training list on this website here.
If you're thinking of starting an online Teacher Training, here are 8 reasons why now is the best time to get started:
1. Yoga Alliance Approved Online Training: For a limited time, Yoga Alliance has allowed its accredited schools to conduct yoga teacher training entirely online for YA certification. Until March 2020, the majority of certified yoga teacher training courses had to be completed in person. Although it's unclear if Yoga Alliance will retain or change this online option in the future, students can receive their 200 and 300 RYT certifications entirely online for the time being.
2. More Experienced Facilitators and Content Experts in One Training: Yoga teacher training conducted online allows for more advanced facilitators and content experts than usually is available at an in-person immersion training. Students will explore a wide range of subjects and lineages with a more detailed online facilitation team.
3. Exploring New Themes in Real Time: Online teacher training permits students to dive deeper into subject topics while also participating in the course. With Google at their fingertips, students will be able to read, gather, and exchange more knowledge than ever before. Additionally, distributing course materials digitally allows for easy long-term storage and reference.
Click on this link for more information on online yoga teacher instruction.
4. Remain Safe and Protect Others: Staying at home prevents students not only from catching the Coronavirus but also protects the communities that often host yoga instructor training around the world. As yoga practitioners, we aspire to help others heal and succeed, and the best way to do so right now is to deepen our practice from the safety and comfort of our own homes.
5. Plan for Your Online Career: Yoga teachers who study online learn both the material and run the most successful online programs. Today, almost every health professional wants to know how to do it. Yoga instructors who wish to offer their services online would almost definitely have to do some online work. An online Yoga Teacher Training program is an excellent place to start developing your skills.
6. Practice at Your Own Pace: Yoga teacher training online allows students to maintain their daily lives at home and work. Taking 25 days out of their daily schedules to fully immerse themselves in this work is impractical for many people. Some live format classes are included in the best online courses to energize the community and pre-recorded and playback options to suit various time zones and individual schedules.
7. Lower Prices, Same Effective Curriculum: Online yoga teacher training is more affordable, making it more available to a broader range of students. Travel expenses, including tickets, lodging, room and board, visas, and other incidentals, can make in-person training prohibitively costly. Students who complete an online course will receive comprehensive training and will be able to save money on retreats and training.
8. Integrate Yoga into Your Daily Routine: Integrating online yoga teacher training into your daily routine would benefit the long run. Students who study at home rather than in a foreign location have a more precise and rigorous combination of yoga research and a life practice. Morning asana, meditation, and regular reading will all be practiced in the home studio, which will serve as a great reminder and opportunity to connect.