Facing slow performance issue with sony bravia android smart tv then follow the steps mentioned in the video. These rules are best practices to be followed on any smart tv which is facing slow internet issues , performance issues or just need to speed up samsung smart tv.
TV best practices for any Sndroid Tv or for that matter any Smart Television ( watch video below for more details) -
1. How do I clear the cache on my Sony TV?
Press the HOME button.
Scroll to Applications or All Apps.
Run the Internet Browser app.
Press the Options button and select Browser settings.
Scroll down to Clear Cache and Delete All Cookies, or Clear Cookies.
Perform a power reset on the TV.
2. Press the green standby button on the top right of your remote control and keep it pressed down for 10 seconds, it will reset your TV and apps, a bit like turning your computer off and on again!
3. The above 2 processes should reboot your TV and get it working faster, but if all else fails, try a Factory Data reset. This sorts out most software problems, but it does take 10-15 minutes and you will be required to type in your postcode, find your wifi and go through an auto retune.
4. Avoid connection with internet if you are not using smart features. Your Tv performs multiple processing activities from backups to app updates etc which can slow your tv down.
5. Turn off automatic updates for most apps to avoid unnecessary usage of network bandwidth.
6. Use LAN / Wired internet connection instead of wifi connection where possible to avoid network crashing or going down in case your network provider is not very stable.
7. Uninstall unwanted TV apps to free up space and avoid any backlashes between apps to consume tv resources.
How do I check all the installed apps on Sony's Android TV?
Press the HOME button on the remote control.
Select Apps in the TV category.
Check Downloaded apps or System apps.
This video provide best practices to be followed with Tv settings to get better tv performance and avoid tv going slow with time. Watch the video to know more.
TV Apps which you might find useful -
KODI TV App for Live TV channels streaming, Free online movies (Hollywood, Bollywood movies, Tollywoood movies) of any genre and language, watch popular and latest TV series programmes all recorded and uploaded on the web, Live sports including Cricket Live streaming, Football live matches and highlights or any sports being telecast live on any TV Channels across the world.
-- BBC iPlayer TV app allows watching BBC programmes including live BBC News, BBC one channel and other BBC channels live or recorded at your convenience through the BBC iplayer app. You still need a TV license to watch live Tv on this app.
-- YuppTV for Sony Android TV or Samsung Smart TV or any other Smart TV allows watching live Asian, Indian, SriLankan, Pakistani and Bangladesh TV channels throughout the world - ofcourse with a subscription. It allows 1 week free trial of the YuppTV app. Also includes Yupplix to with a great collection of Bollywood popular and latest movies, Telugu movies, Tamil movies, Punjabi movies, Urdu, Malayalam, Sinhalese and many more languages. Wow kids is a new feature for kids on Yupptv. Also catchup TV allows any recorded TV channel to be viewed in next 10 days.
-- Youview TV App allows organising and navigating TV channels on your smart tv. Works also for freeview channels. Provide TV channel description, program schedule, next and previous channel programs with timings. You need to agree Youview terms and conditions and optionally provide your postcode. Youview come preinstalled on Sony Bravia Android TVs.
Youtube Partner - Sony Android TV: https://www.youtube.com/c/YakkujisCreative
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/androidtvsony/
#Tags: buffer sony tv,sony tv buffering problems,sony smart tv slow streaming,how do you fix sony smart tv's channel,bravia tv slow,tv 4k sony slow,sony bravia slow,Android 4k tv buffering,android tv buffer,slow smart tv,speed up sony android tv,how to speed up sony android tv,tv slow sony,speed up sony tv,slow android tv,speed up android tv,android tv slow sony,sony android tv slow,smart tv issues,slow,internet,fix,tv,samsung tv slow,samsung tv slow internet, android tv comparison, android tv vs smart tv which is better, android smart tv,samsung android tv, sony android tv vs samsung smart tv, android tv vs smart tv, android vs smart tv,android smart tv comparison,android tv smart tv, smart tv vs android tv,difference smart tv android tv
Buy this Tv from here (Recommended ) :
1. Sony Bravia KDL43WF663 43-Inch : https://amzn.to/2N0ylfN
2. Sony Bravia KD43XE8004 43 inch TV (4K HDR Ultra HD): https://amzn.to/2PnR3Qb
Post in your comments in case of any questions .. our experts and vibrant community are always on toes to answer them for you !!