If you have just bought a brand new Sony Bravia TV then this video is for you. How to build a new smart TV from scratch, what steps need to be followed, how to sync android phone or tablet with TV for ease of use etc are covered with review and demonstration.
These TV setup steps remain same for any android smart TV whether Samsung uhd tv or LG Android TV. From TV installation to settings for any smart TV.
Steps to be followed while setting up your new Sony Bravia Android TV. Follow instructions for installation of your smart tv after factory rebuild. These steps are applicable for any smart TV ( Samsung Smart Tv, LG TV, Philips and all Sony Bravia Tvs)
In this video, I'm aiming to help you construct and setup your new Sony BRAVIA TV, and also give you a few useful "Getting Started" tips too! Those of you with new Sony TVs who are completely new to the BRAVIA world will appreciate this as much as a Sony Expert!
Related topics : https://www.sonyandroidtv.com/android-smart-tv-community-blogs
Any questions, please ask them in the comments and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP!
Recommended read for factory rest: https://www.sonyandroidtv.com/android-smart-tv-community-blogs/how-to-factory-reset-sony-bravia-tv-android-smart-tv-factory-restore-tv-settings-as-new-2018
What you'll need
A Sony Bravia Internet TV
A network router with internet connection
A computer with internet access
You can choose to connect your router with or without a cable.
Wired Connection (connecting your BRAVIA to a router using a network cable)
1. Connect a network cable (not supplied) from the router to the LAN port on back of the BRAVIA 2. Turn on the BRAVIA 3. Using the remote, press HOME, then select > Settings > Network Setup 4. Select “Wired Set-up” 5. Select “Auto” in IP Proxy Server screen 6. Conﬁrm settings by press the right arrow key, and then select “Save & Connect” 7. Once connection is successful, press “OK”
Wireless Connection(connecting your BRAVIA to a Wi-Fi enabled home network)
1. Turn on the BRAVIA 2. Using the remote, press HOME, then select > Settings > Network Setup 3. Select “Wireless Set-up” 4. Select “Scan” in the “Wireless Network” screen 5. After a few moments, you will see a list of wireless networks 6. Navigate to, and select, your home network. Refer to your wireless router manual if you do not know the name of your network. 7. Enter your security key when prompted, using the remote and onscreen keyboard. If you do not know your security key, refer to your wireless router manual. 8. Select “Auto” in the “IP Address Proxy Server” screen. 9. Conﬁrm settings by pressing the right arrow key, and then select “Save & Connect.” 10. After connection is successful, press “OK”
To use Quick�ix, your BRAVIA needs to be linked to an account 1. Using your remote control, press the HOME button and go to “Internet Content” and then scroll and select the “Quickﬂix” channel. 2. Take note of the registration code that is displayed on the screen 3. On your computer, go to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action 4. If this is the ﬁrst time you’ve registered a Sony Internet capable device you will need to create an account by clicking on ‘Create a New Account’ 5. Register your BRAVIA and enter the registration code from step 2 6. Once you have registered your device go to ‘Devices’ and click on ‘HDTVs’ 7. Click on ‘Manage Premium Services’ 8. Select Quickﬂix and it will redirect you to their website. 9. Create your Quickﬂix account or if you’re already a Quickﬂix subscriber sign up for Sony BRAVIA
Recommended reading: https://www.sonyandroidtv.com/android-smart-tv-community-blogs/android-smart-tv-performance-problems-tv-slow-speed-up-smart-tv-how-to-fix-sony-bravia-tv
How do I check all the installed apps on Sony's Android TV?
Press the HOME button on the remote control.
Select Apps in the TV category.
Check Downloaded apps or System apps.
How you can download any TV app on your Sony Bravia Tv if you have google play store on your Android TV. Samsung Smart TV apps installation and download will require Samsung Smart Hub on Television. All these apps also work for LG Android Television.
Youtube Partner - Sony Android TV: https://www.youtube.com/c/YakkujisCreative
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/androidtvsony/
#Tags: sony smart tv setup guide,sony android tv setup guide,sony bravia 2018 model tv setup,sony bravia tv setup guide,smart tv setup guide,setup guide,sony bravia tv setup,sony smart tv setup,how to setup new bravia tv,how to set up new sony bravia tv,tv setup guide,new sony bravia tv,sony android tv 2018,bravia (brand),2018,setup sony 4k tv,setup android tv,android smart tv,sony android tv,smart tv,sony smart tv,tv,sony,how to,android tv,sony bravia,2018
Buy this Tv from here (Recommended ) :
1. Sony Bravia KDL43WF663 43-Inch : https://amzn.to/2N0ylfN
2. Sony Bravia KD43XE8004 43 inch TV (4K HDR Ultra HD): https://amzn.to/2PnR3Qb
3. Sony Bravia KD49XF8096 49-Inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD TV : https://amzn.to/2PfMg37 Buy this TV from: https://goo.gl/SZ3tTC
Post in your comments in case of any questions .. our experts and vibrant community are always on toes to answer them for you !!